Likes Fruit Packaging and wish to work here in Canada? If yes, then this is for you. Continue reading to apply now because most of them comes with visa sponsorship for foreigners who are willing to work as a fruit packer.
Fruit Packaging Jobs in Canada for Foreigners 2022 with Visa Sponsorship: Human Resource agency is hiring people from all parts of the world who are eligible to live and work in Canada. A fruit packaging job vacancy is available now for those who are willing to move to Canada for work.
Description (Fruit Packaging)
Harvesting labourers assist other farm workers to harvest, sort and pack crops.
Job duties (Fruit Packaging)
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Pick row and orchard crops.
- Sort, weigh and pack fruit and vegetables at the farm.
- Load, unload and transfer crates, supplies, farm produce and products for transport.
- Clean up racks, trays, and harvest bins and general clean up of growing, producing and packing areas.
- Assist with general farm maintenance and maintenance of equipment and tools.
- May assist in preparing garden beds for planting.
- May write daily progress reports of inventory harvested.
Job titles (Fruit Packaging)
- vegetable packer – farm
- apple picker
- berry picker
- fruit picker
- harvest hand
- crop farm labourer – harvesting
- fruit sorter – farm
Employment requirements (Fruit Packaging)
This is what you typically need as a fruit packer in Canada.
- There are no specific education or training requirements.
Skill / Expertise (Fruit Packaging)
As a Fruit Packer, you are expected to have the following skills:
- Load, unload and transfer crates, supplies and farm produce, livestock and poultry.
- Sort and pack fruits and vegetables.
- Pick row and orchard crops.
- Cleaning crop.
- Hoeing crops.
- Hand harvesting vegetables.
- Stone and/or wood picking.
- Harvesting honey.
FRUIT PACKAGING JOBS CANADA with VISA SPONSORSHIP
These are the latest and Urgent Fruit Packaging Jobs in Canada with VISA Sponsorship, apply below accord, they have been grouped according to the Cities in Canada for easier application:
Vegetable Packer needed by Big Marble Farms Inc.
Company Name: Big Marble Farms Inc.
Location: 12118, Range Rd 63, AB T0K 1Z0, Canada
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
Terms of employment: Seasonal employment, Part time leading to full time
Hours: Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 20 vacancies
Experience: No experience
- Specific Skills:
Sort and pack fruits and vegetables;
Pick row and orchard crops;
unload and transfer crates,
supplies and farm produce, livestock and poultry
- Type of Crops: Cucumbers; Tomatoes
- Work Site Environment: Hot; Non-smoking
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Values and ethics; Reliability
- Student status: Full time enrollment
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
By email: [email protected]
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- Cover letter
How Much Do I earn doing Fruit Packaging?
Prevailing wages in Canada
CONTNUE READING HERE
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING: