These are Urgent and Highly Paid with Benefits Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners July 3, 2022 . Continue reading to APPLY.
Truck Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners with Salaries 2022 Today July 3, 2022: Are you a truck driver looking for Driver jobs in Canada and currently looking for a way to get to Canada? Well you should be smiling because truck driving is currently one of the jobs that are in high demand in Canada. Some provinces are really in need of truck drivers as this is a major business there.
Exactly like any other industry, the trucking industry values its workers by treating them as one of the very important assets. particularly with the shortage of truck drivers in Canada and the recognition of truck driving jobs, companies are now willing to spend just to have someone experienced, reliable enough to satisfy the role to become a truck driver for their business.
Heavy truck driving jobs are thought of as among the most challenging as well as enjoyable jobs because of the fact that it is possible to visit the complete country for free of cost. As you earn you can visit a large number of lovely places in Canada. Many companies provide a large number of employee benefits and high wages to qualified truck drivers in Canada.
This is basically because the success of their daily business relies greatly on truck drivers and a lot of trucking organizations failed in this aspect.
They use to concentrate on keeping a whole lot by paying cheat to the wrong person. This increased the rate of accidents and other disturbances and had a negative impact on their business profits.
Truck Driving Jobs in Canada 2022
Being a truck driver in Canada may possibly seem an easy job.
Specifically for those people who have experience in truck driving.
But it is actually a difficult one from the time you choose to find out how to manage up to the day you begin to hit the road.
Notwithstanding this, the benefits are almost unlikely given that the minimum requirement for a truck driver is just a high-school level.
A typical entry-level truck driver can actually earn up to a thirty grand per year and a professional, you’ll not believe, can earn up to a hundred thousand dollars a year.
That’s more than what a college graduate can make.
Getting Truck Driver Jobs in Canada
With the lack of truck drivers in Canada, companies are even sponsoring work permits, accreditation, and truck driving classes. They realized how investing in skilled workers like a truck driver can gain them sooner or later. With the offers that they provide to driving employees, they could earn the trust and commitment of employees.
Eventually, the determination could keep the driver from getting their jobs for granted and so they can meet deadlines effectively. That is somehow a relationship built-in confidence and trust, a situation where both parties could benefit to work for a common goal.
It is true that truck driver jobs in Canada are not for everybody. They are for those who are really into trucking and could meet with the demands of the profession. When the employee isn’t satisfied with what he is doing a superb salary is nothing. These jobs are created for those who can prove full dedication and passion in the trucking industry in Canada.
Heavy Truck Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
Having a small population spread over the major cities in Canada, the country is looking towards immigrants to solve the shortage of professional truck drivers. The Canadian government has been announced that they are going to introduce over a million of new employment to address the economic growth of the country. So, it will be a great opportunity for foreign workers who want to immigrate to Canada as a truck driver.
Most truck drivers looking for employment in Canada start working for a Canadian employer by completing the Temporary Foreign Worker Visa Program that enables truck driving job seekers to immigrate to Canada. At the time of the application process, you already need to have some basic requirements in place or underway to be considered. The Canadian employer will then extend an offer and you are offered to apply for the Temporary Foreign Worker Program in Canada. If you want to go through a fast-track (within 6 months) immigration process, you have to create a profile for the Canada Express Entry system.
Currently, there are two ways to immigrate to Canada as a truck driver. The first one is Canada Express Entry Program and the second one is the Canada Working Holiday Visa Program. You can get a work permit using any of these programs.
Latest Truck Driver Jobs in Canada 2022 Today July 3, 2022
Latest Truck Driver Job Vacancies in Canada 2022
Latest Truck Driver Jobs in Canada 2022 | Latest Truck Driver Job Vacancies in Canada 2022: A licensed truck driver is eligible to apply for all the job positions available here.
Several companies are hiring truck drivers in various locations of Canada like Alberta, Ontario, Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, Quebec, Ottawa, Calgary, and many more. Let’s explore your driving career opportunities in Canada:
JOB TITLE: Long Haul Truck Driver
COMPANY: Nirbhai Transport Ltd
SALARY: $21.00 hourly
LOCATION: Winnipeg, MB
- Accident or incident reports
- Trip reports
- Driver logbook
Communication Systems Experience
- Operate GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipment
- Trip recorder (on-board computer)
- Mountain driving expertise
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Perform emergency roadside repairs
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
Security and Safety
- Driver’s validity licence check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Criminal record check
- Willing to travel for extended periods
- Valid driver’s licence
- Drive manual transmission vehicle
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Mileage paid
How to apply
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- Cover letter
Truck Driver Job Requirements in Canada
- Language Skills: English/French.
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma.
- Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.): Driver’s License (Class 1 or A); Class 3/3F/DF Licence (trailer truck, vehicles with more than 3 axles); Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks, and other 2-axle vehicles); Air Brakes Endorsement.
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years.
- Specific Skills: Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle.
- Documentation Knowledge: Accident or incident reports; Maintenance and repair reports; Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip); Driver logbook.
- Security and Safety: Driver’s validity license check; Driving record check (abstract).
- Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots; Hard hat.
- Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s license.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks; Sitting; Overtime required.
- Type of Trucking and Equipment: Tractor-trailer; Flatbed; Dump truck.
- Personal Suitability: Team player; Excellent oral communication; Reliability; Organized.
How to Apply for Truck Driver Jobs in Canada?
If you are eligible to apply for truck driver jobs in Canada, then you must have to complete the job application process to get hired. Here is the step-by-step guide for how to apply for truck driver jobs in Canada:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each truck driver job title [you will be redirected to JobBank Canada website].
- Read all the job information very carefully [you may find the job description, duties, responsibilities, required education, and experience, license requirements, specific skills, work settings, work location, hiring company etc.].
- Then click on “Show How to Apply” [you may find the email address or job application link].
- Send your job application and updated CV at the provided email address or fill up the online job application form completely and upload your CV/Resume]
Now you are done. Wait for the employer call or email regarding your truck driver job application. If you still have any queries regarding truck driver jobs in Canada, please feel free to submit a comment in comment section below.
How to Migrate to Canada as a Truck Driver | Driver Jobs in Canada
We are here to make your dream of immigrating to Canada as a truck driver a reality. Let’s look at some of the provinces where truck drivers are in-demand
Truck Driver in Ontario
In Ontario, the truck driving occupation is growing fast and becoming an obvious contributor to the province’s economy.
It is seen as a major mode of transportation in the country and also used for distributing goods from one place to another within the country and provinces and this has made it necessary for the province of Ontario to be in-demand for experienced truck drivers to fill up the labour shortage in that field and contribute to the growth of the industry.
In Ontario, it has been estimated that there will a shortage of truck drivers in a few years to come and the shortage of truck drivers will definitely affect the economy of the province and the country at large.
So Ontario’s Trucking Association has included truck driving in the list of occupations in-demand in the province.
Another indication of how the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) can be used to meet the needs and requirements of the province at this time is the change to the Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP).
This has allowed the province to establish its own way of addressing and meeting its immigration needs and requirements.
For you to be nominated to immigrate to Ontario, you must have an job offer from an employer in the province to fill up a truck driving position.
Truck Driver in Saskatchewan
Saskatchewan also has its own Provincial Nominee Program tailored to meet the shortage of truck drivers in the province.
Truck driving firms can now bring truck drivers to Saskatchewan and for you to qualify; you must start working for an approved truck driving firm in the province as a temporary foreign worker.
If an approved truck driving firm then offers you a permanent employment as a truck driver, you may then apply to the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) for permanent residence and this should be after at least six months.
The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) must issue a permit and it must be based on a positive Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) meaning that the employer needs a foreigner to fill that job position.
Also, you will need a Saskatchewan Class 1A driver’s license and have a full-time and permanent job offer in the province.
General Eligibility Criteria
Like we have said earlier that each province has its own requirements that you must meet in accordance with its own Provincial Nominee Programs.
So if you are planning on immigrating to any province in Canada, there is a general list of eligibility criteria that everyone must meet. It is the eligibility criteria for Canada as a whole. This list of criteria includes:
- Level of education
- Level of experience in your designated profession
- Language proficiency in both English and French
- How you will adapt to life in Canada after immigration.
Salary of Driver in Canada
The average annual salary for a truck driver in Canada is $42,910, or $22 per hour. Entry-level jobs start at $37,046 per year, with the highest-paid workers earning up to $56,447 per year. So apply for truck driver job in Canada.
How to Migrate to Canada as a Truck Driver
One of the most in-demand professions in Canada is and always will be that of the long-distance truck driver.
Because the country is incredibly massive with towns, villages, and communities scattered over a vast expanse of land, moving goods from the east coast to the west coast and everywhere else will always be a high priority.
This is why the Canadian Department of Immigration has made it a high priority for provinces with industries that require a lot of transportation to bring in as many foreign truckers as possible.
WHY? Simply because if there are not enough truckers, the economy suffers, it’s simple. . So it turns out that one of the best ways to become a permanent resident in Canada is to have a job offer as a long-distance truck driver.
Take a look at the Canada Job Bank, there are over 2,500 vacancies listed on this site alone. There is a great opportunity, for great pay, fantastic benefits, and a job that will allow you the most incredible, scenic, tranquil, ever-changing, and always new office views that anyone can enjoy. What are you waiting for?
Provinces with Immigration Programs for Truck Drivers
British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program
Skills Immigration – Entry-level and semi-specialized category; One of the professions specifically listed for this immigration flow is that of long-distance truck drivers. You will need to work full-time for your employer for nine consecutive months before applying for permanent residence. During this period, you must meet the following requirements:
- meet minimum language and education requirements – Canadian Language Benchmark test level 4 and the equivalent of a Canadian high school diploma.
- qualify to do the job offered to you; your license to operate trucks will serve.
- show you can support yourself and your dependents. You can use paychecks or a bank statement.
- have legal immigration status in Canada. This means your temporary foreign work permit must be valid.
- be earning a wage in line with B.C. wage rates for the occupation, this is around $25 an hour.
- your employer must be eligible and be willing to support your application. They will require a labor market impact assessment, which should be no problem for them to get as your occupation is in demand.
Northwest Territories Nominee Program
Employer Driver Flow – Once you have a job offer as a truck driver from an employer in the NWT, you must work for the same employer for at least six months and meet your license requirements (temporary work abroad)
You will then be eligible for public relations status. You will also need to meet basic education, language, and eligibility requirements.
Choosing the Northwest Territories as your base of operations will mean a quiet and peaceful place to return to after long weeks on the road.
In winter you can enjoy incredible natural light shows in the night sky known as the Northern Lights and in summer you will have up to 18 hours of sunshine to enjoy it however you see fit.
Yukon Nominee Program
Critical Impact Worker Stream: The Yukon Territory is very similar to the Northwest Territories. Both regions need long-distance truck drivers. As you can imagine, there is a lot of cargo that has to travel from the southern provinces, where ports, farms, manufacturing plants, fuel depots, etc., travel to these two beautiful territories. Nordic. From their capitals, goods must flow to the smallest communities scattered across the territories.
Unlike the Northwest Territories, there is no minimum work requirement. You just need a job offer from a Yukon employer and prove that you meet the minimum language, education, and eligibility requirements for immigrating to Canada. Make sure that your Temporary Work Abroad Permit is up to date at all times (until you are officially a permanent resident) and that you demonstrate a clear intention to settle and live in the Yukon when you are not traveling.
Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program
Occupations in Demand Stream – You can apply for permanent residency right off the bat in Nova Scotia as long as you meet these requirements:
- have a full-time permanent job offer from a Nova Scotia employer in either NOC 3413 (Nurse aides, orderlies, and patient service associates) or NOC 7511 (Transport truck drivers).
- have 1 year of work experience related to the job.
- be 21 to 55 years old.
- have a high school diploma.
- have the appropriate training, skills, and/or accreditation for the job.
- prove language ability equal to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Level 4 even if your first language is English or French.
- show enough financial resources to successfully settle in Nova Scotia.
The province of Nova Scotia is Atlantic Canada’s most populous and industrious province.
The capital city of Halifax has a population of around 430,000 people and trucking is a massive part of the province’s economy.
The port of Halifax is also Canada’s largest east coast port, so it goes without saying that if you are looking for truck driver jobs in Canada for foreigners, this is where you want to look.
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot is another option for truck drivers who want to become permanent residents of Canada with a job offer in Nova Scotia.
The pilot also makes provision if you have a job offer in one of the three other Atlantic provinces; New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, or Prince Edward Island.
The program’s list of eligibility requirements is just about the same as for the provincial nomination programs, but it provides a slightly easier and quicker route (shorter processing times) as the program was created to address critical labor shortages in Atlantic Canada, one of which is truck drivers.
New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
Skilled Worker Stream – much the same as the Nova Scotia PNP, New Brunswick offers permanent residency to those who meet the minimum eligibility requirements and have a valid job offer from an employer in the province.
The province also offers some of the most competitive salaries for long-haul truck drivers, with salaries ranging from $40,000 to $70,000 a year. There are also numerous opportunities for delivery truck drivers, albeit for a lower wage.
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
In-Demand Skills Stream – the opportunity to apply to permanently live and work in Ontario is available to foreign workers with a job offer in specific in-demand occupations.
Such as construction, agriculture, trucking, or personal support work. You will also require 9 months of work experience in Ontario before you are eligible for this stream. Language and education requirements are the same as in Nova Scotia, and every other province on this list. Finally, you must have legal status to live in Ontario and you must demonstrate the intention to settle and live in Ontario on a full-time basis.
READ MORE ABOUT VISA APPLICATION HERE:⇒ VISA ? 7 Easiest and SAFE Ways To Move To Canada 2022
These are Urgent and Highly Paid with Benefits Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners.