We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq’s®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
About This Opportunity
- Work schedule: Full time, permanent
- Wage: $28.45/h
- Benefits plan: competitive from day 1
- Boot allowance of $185/year
- New modern equipment
- Uniforms provided
- Competitive Retirement program
- Deliver pre-ordered products to customers on assigned route using a Coke Canada Bottling fleet truck
- Check accuracy and stability of truck load
- Follow all Coke Canada Bottling and Store policies regarding equipment and safety
- Maintain professional relationships with co-workers and customers.
- Repetitively lift, carry and position product (weight up to 50lbs or 22kgs) above shoulder height without assistance – most route require product to be offloaded and broght into the customer location.
- Merchandising product into customer location as needed
- Ability to push and pull manual and powered equipment (i.e. pallet jack, hand-truck etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance
- Collect company property
- Follow all Coke Canada Bottling and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety
- Maintain professional relationships with co-workers and customers
- Commercial License with Air (Class 1 or AZ) with no major violations over the last three (3) years
- One (1) plus year of commercial driving experience
- One to three years of general work experience
- Local delivery experience preferred
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry and position product (weight up to 50lbs or 22kgs) above shoulder height without assistance
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email [email protected]
Urgent Truck Driver Jobs in Canada for Foreigners | With VISA SPONSORSHIPS